Nebraska 11-9 Vs. Michigan 16-5 Game Thread

Bugeaters1

DOWN 30 and the negative posters are still here.

Up 30 and it would be only the sunshine posters.

This website is if nothing else consonant. :)

The vowels are there, you're just not seeing them.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  :)

it's the refs fault!!!

Also might be my auto check, but most likely me trying to use big words again.:)

Michigan is perfect from the ft line (14-14), 11-15 from 2 pt range and 13-26 from 3 point range!!! Unbelievable!!

. Honestly, not really all that unbelievable. We are basically giving them a shoot around session. That's how terrible our defense is. Wide open shots.

So even if I told you that is what they would shoot because of the poor defense you would still believe it?

I wouldn't. One of those nights where you go back to the drawing board...especially the defensive one.

And I blame Indiana, they evidently put the Wolverines in a refocus mode.

Michigan is perfect from the ft line (14-14), 11-15 from 2 pt range and 13-26 from 3 point range!!! Unbelievable!!

. Honestly, not really all that unbelievable. We are basically giving them a shoot around session. That's how terrible our defense is. Wide open shots.
So even if I told you that is what they would shoot because of the poor defense you would still believe it?

I wouldn't. One of those nights where you go back to the drawing board...especially the defensive one.

Yes. The majority of the possessions have either been wide open layups or threes. We have been lost all game.

Yes. The majority of the possessions have either been wide open layups or threes. We have been lost all game.

I still don't.