Nothing really new, but...

Huskerpapa

...here is an article from the Daily Nebraskan on recruiting. A decent read as we prep for Southern.

http://www.dailynebr...19bb30f31a.html

Good article.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. This staff is recruiting Texas (Dallas for sure and to a lesser degree I think, Houston). They are seen "down here" a lot. I've personally seen the staff at a number of different events. I bring this up because, A) I know they're planting seeds and that those seeds are starting to grow, and B, there is so much high major D1 talent down here, it's scary.

Once a pipeline between a program, its staff, and a geographical area is solidified through relationships with high school coaches, tournament organizers, and AAU-type people, the sky's the limit (as long as the talent pool is deep and plentiful). I believe that's exactly what's going on, and I feel like that's a heavy point of emphasis for the staff, just as it seemed to be when they were at Colorado State.

Time will tell, but I know all the signs are there.