"Loud Fan" Seating Blocks?

hhcmatt

I see a lot of references over the years to people on the board being in the boat of sitting around a sea of fans that aren't as passionate about the game as they are.  Could we make a difference if we all got together?

What if we all sort of sat by or near each other? What if there were 100, 200, and 300 level sections of the HHC where we have a group that is willing to go crazy and do the sort of stuff that we typically expect our student section to do?

What if we sat in the worst parts of the 100, 200, or 300 levels to make this happen? Honestly it'd be the easiest way to make it happen at first.  Would you rather sit in the first several rows of the 200 section surrounded by people who stare at you if you dare to stand or in the last rows where you can stand the entire game if you want?

I felt like there is a legitimate chance that this board has made enough contact with people at the U and there is enough of a desire on their end to improve the atmosphere that this could actually happen.

If you want in, post what section you plan on sitting next year.

If I get at least 20 replies, I'll sticky the thread.

If I get at least 40 replies, I'll start hitting up people at the U.

I'll give up my club seats on the aisle at midcourt when they pry them out of my cold, dead, broke hands (or if I lose them in a divorce). ;)

Have you had a chance to experience the club lounge buffet yet? I used someone else's tickets for the Michigan game and got to try the buffet for the first time. I thought it was pretty good. I just wish they could serve beer.

My seats are currently in the 200 level at center court. I would say that probably 40-50% of the fans in the section are serious fans and are active in supporting the team. Most were near me in the Devaney for several years. We have a couple that are convinced the refs can hear them when they express their opinions. I would sit anywhere in the PBA if there was an opportunity to have an entire section of real, active, loud, passionate fans.