Kaylee Page

atskooc

i hope that is the final word on the Paige girls. let's move on.

And I think it's "Page" not "Paige."

Crap!!!!! 

And now I can't figure out how to edit the title.

Grrrrrr....

Go to Edit, then click on "Use Full Editor" Tab (should work)  ;)

I couldn't find it earlier.  I'll give it a shot again.

Edit: Got it!  Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I was able to watch Kaylee Page and K-State in Austin tonight against Texas.  The Wildcats played well and nearly pulled off an upset.  Kaylee played a wing in a diamond and one defense that the was used to slow down Texas guard Brooke McCarty.  She did not have a big night scoring but looks like she will be a solid player for KSU the next couple of years.  

• 1 month later...

I'm sure that by now, Daddy & Mommy are demanding that she be allowed to score more.  ;)

Maybe Daddy and Mommy were right about Yori?

My first thought went straight to the Page girls.  Maybe this is why they transferred/decommitted?

I'm sure that by now, Daddy & Mommy are demanding that she be allowed to score more.  ;)

My first thought went straight to the Page girls.  Maybe this is why they transferred/decommitted?

Didn't they say at one point that practices were part of the "issues" ?

Didn't they say at one point that practices were part of the "issues" ?

That very well may be.  I honestly don't remember.  I was too focused on their dad to think about much else, to be honest.

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

But she has height. Wasn't she the better of the two sisters?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pre college, Lanie was supposedly the better of the two sisters.....but it never panned out at K St. She hardly played at all. Don't think the older Paige is starting, but playing some. She did OK from what I saw. 

So Dad may well, not be happy about his wonder girls college careers. Talk about hype that didn't pan out.

Edited by redsteve

10 hours ago, redsteve said:

Pre college, Lanie was supposedly the better of the two sisters.....but it never panned out at K St. She hardly played at all. Don't think the older Paige is starting, but playing some. She did OK from what I saw. 

So Dad may well, not be happy about his wonder girls college careers. Talk about hype that didn't pan out.

granted, i only came across 3-4 games on our Fox channel. the one game, i don't think Lanie even got in (maybe due to an injury?)----but, there was only 1 game i remember she even got substantial minutes. Kaylee played a lot in the games i watched. jmo, but, i didn't think Lanie looked to happy-----except for the one game when she was draining her shots.

She will go some where, where the first thing dad will inquire with the new school is that they apply for a waiver for her to play immediately since she has already used her redshirt year. She used her redshirt season to recover from surgery to repair a torn labrum in her shoulder she suffered in high school. So she's sitting now with three years to play three years.

Rumor had it when dad hauled big sister Kaylee back home he also asked for Lanie's release from her scholarship from the Huskers. A stunt that Lanie didn't really agree with as she had mixed thoughts about wanting to leave NU. Lanie is good friends with Rachel Blackburn, and I'll have to admit with those two running the show underneath is really appealing to me.

My guess is that the Page's will contact the Huskers about the possibility about coming back here since it's so close to home. And my guess is Coach Williams and staff would listen. The Page's know If she would receive a waiver to play next season she would get a lot more playing time here than what she got last season and most likely more than any other school they look at. But the question is are putting up with Dad's shenanigans should they happen again be worth it?

Should she choose to loose a year of eligibility by staying in conference she would most likely end up at Kansas, Texas Tech or Okie State before Lincoln though. Don't count out Missouri or Iowa either.    

27 minutes ago, Row6Seat10 said:

She will go some where, where the first thing dad will inquire with the new school is that they apply for a waiver for her to play immediately since she has already used her redshirt year. She used her redshirt season to recover from surgery to repair a torn labrum in her shoulder she suffered in high school. So she's sitting now with three years to play three years.

Rumor had it when dad hauled big sister Kaylee back home he also asked for Lanie's release from her scholarship from the Huskers. A stunt that Lanie didn't really agree with as she had mixed thoughts about wanting to leave NU. Lanie is good friends with Rachel Blackburn, and I'll have to admit with those two running the show underneath is really appealing to me.

My guess is that the Page's will contact the Huskers about the possibility about coming back here since it's so close to home. And my guess is Coach Williams and staff would listen. The Page's know If she would receive a waiver to play next season she would get a lot more playing time here than what she got last season and most likely more than any other school they look at. But the question is are putting up with Dad's shenanigans should they happen again be worth it?

Should she choose to loose a year of eligibility by staying in conference she would most likely end up at Kansas, Texas Tech or Okie State before Lincoln though. Don't count out Missouri or Iowa either.    

Do you really think so Row.....?   That would surprise me...but maybe not so much considering all the transferring going on...and on...and on. Wouldn't think Dad would go for that considering their leaving NU before. (I kind of thought he and Yori had a parting of ways at the time)

I've noticed K State has picking up several good recruits the last couple of years...and the Paige girls have lost playing time....and gotten pushed to the bench as time as gone on. K State had a real good year, last year.

Edited by redsteve

14 minutes ago, redsteve said:

Do you really think so Row.....?   That would surprise me...but maybe not so much considering all the transferring going on...and on...and on. Wouldn't think Dad would go for that considering their leaving NU before. (I kind of thought he and Yori had a parting of ways at the time)

I've noticed K State has picking up several good recruits the last couple of years...and the Paige girls have lost playing time....and gotten pushed to the bench as time as gone on. K State had a real good year, last year.

Definitely, the beef before was with Yori not Coach Williams and her staff. I'm hearing some contact may have already been made but nothing substantial. The Page's number one goal is that they're looking for a team that Lanie would get ample playing time and right now Nebraska offers as much as any other team willing to take her on. Plus the fact they could watch her play relatively easily.