Just over 48 hours until the Miles Era officially starts

Nighthawk

Granted there are a lot of people that think this year is going to be a really tough year to watch. Maybe...maybe not. We don't know how much work Coach has put into this. We might be shocked....so might the press. I was watching the Big 10 basketball preview show. They spent most of the time covering the obvious teams in the conference....then they got to the new coaches. While they didn't spend a lot of time covering the news coaches and their teams it seems like they spent a decent chunk of time on John Groce and Illinois, while spending just a bit of time on Coach Miles. We are so far under everyone's radar. Might be a good thing.

I don't know about the rest of you...but I'm totally excited about this season.

I go in with low expectations but high hopes.

"Next time your found, with your chin on the ground

There a lot to be learned, so look around

Just what makes that little old ant

Think hell move that rubber tree plant

Anyone knows an ant, cant

Move a rubber tree plant

But he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes

Hes got high apple pie, in the sky hopes"

b0250.gif

Every year I think we're going to be pretty good to REALLY good. Last year I thought Spencer would be an upgrade over Jeter (wrong) , Diaz & Almeida would be Sampson/Olajawon (nope) and we would finish in the top 5 of the BIG 10. That being said, this season will be ugly on a grand scale. I'll mainly be focused on the underclassmen to see how they develop and fit in next year, when we have a few more bullets.

I'm pretty excited too. I think the low expectations has me the most excited because I think the team is going to be better than most people think. Yeah they are going to be bad, but I think they'll be competitive and fun to watch.

Ubel is the only player on the roster that has more than 4 career starts. That's what makes me uneasy the most.

Granted there are a lot of people that think this year is going to be a really tough year to watch. Maybe...maybe not. We don't know how much work Coach has put into this. We might be shocked....so might the press. I was watching the Big 10 basketball preview show. They spent most of the time covering the obvious teams in the conference....then they got to the new coaches. While they didn't spend a lot of time covering the news coaches and their teams it seems like they spent a decent chunk of time on John Groce and Illinois, while spending just a bit of time on Coach Miles. We are so far under everyone's radar. Might be a good thing.

I don't know about the rest of you...but I'm totally excited about this season.

I agree. No one expects much out of Nebraska. Fingers crossed we take care of Midland