OT: An "Ideal" chance this Saturday A.M.

cipsucks

If any of you guys (and gals) in Lincoln have some free time, come see me at Ideal Grocery on S. 27th Street this Saturday from 11am to 1pm. I'll be giving out samples of our new line of all natural beef hot dogs and brats and all beef polish dogs, plus samples of our jerky.

I've met a lot of the posters from Lincoln, but not all of you. Stop by and say hi. I'll be by myself. (Mrs. cip is also coming, but she's dropping me off and then going antiquing.) :o

No one has to buy anything, I would like the chance to see some of you again and meet others for the first time. I'll bring some of my salsa if anyone wants some. Just let me know!

Hey, thanks for the effort, guys. Had a good time. People aren't going to tell you your product sucks, but everyone seemed to like our all natural beef brats, polish and hot dogs. Jimmy and his designated driver stopped by, and I had the pleasure of meeting two very nice lurkers. I expect posts from them soon!

If anyone wants to try them, you can find all three at the fresh meat counter at Ideal. Also, if you have a hankering for one of our burgers or steaks, the new Barry's serves them.

Sometime this season, this board needs to figure out how we can all get together. I'll provide the beef. Get to work on that, Dimes. ;)