Changing the name of the Devaney Dungeon

hhcmatt

All,

As some of you may or may not know, we are no longer going to be playing in the Devaney Center next year and have instead built a brand new arena.  Given our change of venue, now seems like an appropriate time to potentially change the namesake of the men's basketball forum.

Here is how the process will work:

Over the course of the next 1-2 weeks, feel free to put down any moniker you'd prefer for this section of the board.  After this time, a poll will be started with up to 20 (the max limit for a poll) choices and we'll have the polls open for a couple of weeks.  During the voting process you'll be allowed to vote on as many names as you'd like.  The consensus winners will then be voted on by the HHC admin team.

BTW, you won't have to bother mentioning "Devaney Dungeon"....this will by default be one of your voting choices.

Since we are in the Haymarket...where is it that you store your hay...the Hayloft...we would be moving from the dungeon to the hayloft.

"The Hayloft" is good.  I like "The Corn Crib" too.

I think anything Haymarket or Railyard themed would be appropriate.

Honestly though, I think we're over thinking it.  "Husker Hoops Forum" is plenty good, and it goes well with Husker Hoops Central.  IMO.