Husker Basketball Apparel

#GATA

Has anyone ever wondered why there is such a horrible selection for Husker basketball apparel. Yes, I do understand programs such as Kansas, Michigan, and Indiana having a greater selection because they are a little more well-know. I pick those three schools because Adidas sponsors all three of them. However, there is no reason why Nebraska fans should be limited to sub-par basketball apparel. Clima lite shooting shirts need to be available for us to buy. I did notice that Husker Hounds in Omaha did have some, but it was only like 8 shirts. It's disappointing. I'm not saying we're like a Kansas, Michigan, or Indiana; but I do think Adidas should provide Husker fans with more of an opportunity to purchase apparel. Now, I do think Adidas kind of sucks, and I wish we had Nike as our sponsor, but that is a different discussion. And it is one that I am willingly to go down in the blaze of glory with. Let me know your thoughts on Husker basketball apparel selection.

Question, with this being my first year out of the redzone, is there like a makeshift table up on the concourse that sells shirts and stuff before the game? Also, i would keep checking out Authentic. I was just there the other week and got a really cheap white Nebraska Basketball shirt that looks like it was made by adidas, but its not so its pretty cheap at only like $12..Also, i noticed in like september they had official adidas hoodies that said Nebraska Volleyball. When i was in there the other week, i saw literally everything except basketball like Nebraska Gymnastics, Nebraska Wrestling, Nebraska Baseball etc so i would assume hoops ones would come in soon too

I asked Mark Boehm a few years ago in Vegas, and he said it was up to Adidas and that the university had to buy a certain amount for them to create the product. Take that for what it is I guess.....

I know football reigns supreme in Nebraska, but I do not think the athletic department does anything more than what is required from them in order to push Nebraska basketball onto a larger stage. Yes, I do see improvements...that's obvious with the arena, the new hire, and practice facility. I honestly believe that if there was more of an opportunity to buy apparel, meaning if the university would actually try, more people would purchase the product. Adidas does have nice items for the sponsored schools (not as nice as NIKE) but Nebraska should at least throw the fans a bone and see if they latch on. Has anyone ever seen Nebraska basketball shorts for purchase? Or even a Nebraska basektball hat? Shirts are even hard to find.....it's unbelieveable.

Question, with this being my first year out of the redzone, is there like a makeshift table up on the concourse that sells shirts and stuff before the game? Also, i would keep checking out Authentic. I was just there the other week and got a really cheap white Nebraska Basketball shirt that looks like it was made by adidas, but its not so its pretty cheap at only like $12..Also, i noticed in like september they had official adidas hoodies that said Nebraska Volleyball. When i was in there the other week, i saw literally everything except basketball like Nebraska Gymnastics, Nebraska Wrestling, Nebraska Baseball etc so i would assume hoops ones would come in soon too

Yes the table they have in the Northwest (?) corner is the stuff they have at the Authentic store outside the stadium. I usually get very well aquainted with the people working there. I stop in before almost every game. Those are the best places to go look for gear that I've found so far.

The basketball hoodies they had last year were pretty nice. I got a red one. Half tempted to wear it this tailgating this saturday since the weather is going to be so nice...