Pinnacle Bank Arena

49r

Maybe they could do a Midnight Madness thing so we could see the new players and the new place and get our fix a little early.  Novermber is one hell of a long way off when you're looking forward to something.  I feel like the cartoon character Calvin waiting for his propeller beanie to show up.  :(

Maybe they could do a Midnight Madness thing so we could see the new players and the new place and get our fix a little early.  Novermber is one hell of a long way off when you're looking forward to something.  I feel like the cartoon character Calvin waiting for his propeller beanie to show up.  :(

Midnight Madness is a must.

Also when are they going to need the volunteers to flush the toilets, because I'm in. <_<

Also when are they going to need the volunteers to flush the toilets, because I'm in. <_<

Haha! I've thought the same thing!

Well then...You 2 are either kinky or too old fashioned....as I suspect we have infrared self-flushing toilets...We don't need no stinkin' hands!

Well then...You 2 are either kinky or too old fashioned....as I suspect we have infrared self-flushing toilets...We don't need no stinkin' hands!

For $170 million, I expect toilets that use frickin' lasers!!

tumblr_lz37weeA5e1rne9lbo1_500.gif

No you know when they flush all the toilets at the same time so that they know the plumbing can handle it. duh :P

• 2 weeks later...

So, all the people who generally leave early could just bring along their laptops and blog or surf the web the last 5 minutes of the game so that they don't feel like they have to leave.  Maybe put a Starbucks in there somewhere.  And sell scones.  Give the latte sippers something to do after the game besides beat the traffic on the way home.

So, all the people who generally leave early could just bring along their laptops and blog or surf the web the last 5 minutes of the game so that they don't feel like they have to leave.  Maybe put a Starbucks in there somewhere.  And sell scones.  Give the latte sippers something to do after the game besides beat the traffic on the way home.

Just imagine the game threads!

Put 10/11 on the big board so you can see the weather for tomorrow and maybe the cattle and hog prices could run across the bottom for some others.