Tom Crean

HB

Any comments on his tirade against the Michigan assistant after winning the title against Michigan?  I would hate to see how he would act after a loss.  Perhaps someone can link.

This guy is obviously a great coach, but he is on the edge of sanity.  This incident isn't it with him; it often looks like he is an eyelash from completely losing it.  I hope all the people who have a fit  when Bo has a sour look on his face are equally offended by everything Crean does.

Crean is the brother-in-law to the Harbaugh boys...do you think there is a bit of passion displayed at Christmas dinner?

Good point; especially with Jim and Crean. They both have that look....I hope it ends well for them, but they are as far out on the ledge as anyone can be. 

Personally I think this is just something out of character.

I do know a few Omaha high school coaches that have met Crean and they said he was the nicest major coach they've ever met.

Interesting; thanks for sharing, Gov.  I've watched Crean a lot this year, and he seems on the edge--it wasn't just the incident after the Michigan game.  Perhaps he's one of those guys that has a switch during competition, and he's OK away from it.  I could see a meltdown like Eustachy's in the Elite 8 Game against Michigan State if he doesn't watch it. 

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...