The most hated players of the past 30 years

atskooc

• 4 weeks later...

I disliked Gottlieb more for being a loud-mouthed, obnoxious sports talk guy.  What he did at OSU is less of a basis for hatred of him.  No, there was a kid before him.  Good shooter.  Might have been the 90s.  IIRC, stroked a pull-up 30 footer at the buzzer to send a game at Devaney into overtime.  I'll look it up.  Whiny expression permanently affixed to his face, though.  Geez that guy bugged me.

• 2 weeks later...

JTS, I laughed when I saw yours!  I had Morningstar and Gibbs as my top 2 also.  Ha! 

I would throw in Aaron Craft as well as pretty much every KU player.  Sharron Collins probably be right under Morningstar.

It wasn't Jake but who was the little guard at ISU that jumped on the scorer's table and "displayed" his jersey after they beat us on that last second shot when we forgot to guard the guy under the basket?

I mostly hated any body who played for Missouri, Iowa State or Kansas.  Might be because of their fans as much as they were usually tools themselves. :D