Historical Game of the Week 1992-93 Kansas at Nebraska

hhcscott

A top five recruiting class?  Who was in that?  Strickland and...?

Strickland, Boone and Woodridge for sure.   I keep thinking there is someone else but can't come up with anyone....Badgett was the year before.  Mikki, the year after.....

I remember thinking at the time Chandler wasn't that good of a post player.  Man I'd love to have a guy like that now.

Seriously?  Wasn't that good?  You couldn't shoot over DC and he had a nice jump hook on the offensive end, the bad ankle sprain his senior year really slowed him down, but that guy is the example of the JC post player need so desperately need.

The game wasn't on tv here, but I would love to see Badgett break the backboard at CU his junior year.  So I guess I am requesting tape on a game that tape doesn't exist for, make it so Scott :)

I remember thinking at the time Chandler wasn't that good of a post player.  Man I'd love to have a guy like that now.

Seriously?  Wasn't that good?  You couldn't shoot over DC and he had a nice jump hook on the offensive end, the bad ankle sprain his senior year really slowed him down, but that guy is the example of the JC post player need so desperately need.

I know, it's hard to see it now re-watching those games.  Maybe I felt spoiled by Rich King.  I see now how much of an asset he was though.