2013 Season Ticket Prices

1sdpad2

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=205380933

I called the ticket office today asking about tickets so I thought I'd share with others.  Assuming 20 home games, here are the prices:

100 level - $18 /game ($360 / seat for the season)

200 level - $11 / game ($220 / seat for the season)

300 level - $5 / game ($100 / seat for the season)

Donation

300 level.  None

200 level.  Add $50 donation if you want to be even with the court.  There are 200 level seats with no donation.

100 level.  $50 is the cheapest behind the baskets.

Cheapest total price per ticket.

100 level $410 per seat

200 level $220 per seat

300 level $100 per seat

There may be some sort of minor fee on top of these. 

• 1 month later...

Getting cheaper.  Looks like they want this thing sold out. 

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=MBB&linkID=huskers&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

This just in....get your season tickets for 2013-14 action at the new Pinnacle Bank Arena! Season tickets in the 200 level will be $187 and in the 300 level $85. A $25 per seat deposit holds your seats until the remainder is invoiced late summer. Be there from the beginning! GO BIG RED!

Forgive me for not reading the link, I'm lazy. Does the seat deposit go toward the cost of the tickets or get refunded? If not then it's pretty much a wash anyway. I had the equivelant of 300 section seats at the Bob and it was only $100.

I don't know about the donation seats, but I have 300 sections seats, and it said the deposit goes toward the final cost of the tickets.  In fact I think there are only 300 section seats left at this point.