Coach Miles on television during the tournament?

TomEadesSucks

In another thread, some of us were discussing the possibility of Coach Miles appearing on CBS or ESPN to provide commentary to the studio, and how it would help promote Nebraska and what Coach is doing here. I sent an email to Marc Boehm asking about the possibilities, and received an email from Coach Miles (or whomever answers his emails) about it, and thought I share.

"Aaron, 

Thank you for reaching out.  My agent actually handles all of my postseason promotion and events.  To my knowledge, he has been in contact with some of the networks about my appearance once our season is over.  You never know.  I'm sure huskers.com will promote any appearance that I may have, so keep an eye out!  

In the mean time, we are continuing to work hard to build a winner here in Lincoln.  Being backed by great administrative support, facilities and fans will surely help us attain our goals.  We just need to coach and recruit at that same level and I believe we will be consistently competitive on a national scale.  Thanks again for your email and keep the spirit!

GBR

Coach Miles"

So there you go. Hopefully we can finish strong and make it to the NIT, but, if not, I know a lot of people (and recruits) would enjoy Coach Miles insight and personality during the tournament. 

In another thread, some of us were discussing the possibility of Coach Miles appearing on CBS or ESPN to provide commentary to the studio, and how it would help promote Nebraska and what Coach is doing here. I sent an email to Marc Boehm asking about the possibilities, and received an email from Coach Miles (or whomever answers his emails) about it, and thought I share.

"Aaron,

Thank you for reaching out. My agent actually handles all of my postseason promotion and events. To my knowledge, he has been in contact with some of the networks about my appearance once our season is over. You never know. I'm sure huskers.com will promote any appearance that I may have, so keep an eye out!

In the mean time, we are continuing to work hard to build a winner here in Lincoln. Being backed by great administrative support, facilities and fans will surely help us attain our goals. We just need to coach and recruit at that same level and I believe we will be consistently competitive on a national scale. Thanks again for your email and keep the spirit!

GBR

Coach Miles"

So there you go. Hopefully we can finish strong and make it to the NIT, but, if not, I know a lot of people (and recruits) would enjoy Coach Miles insight and personality during the tournament.

I sent an e-mail to Coach Miles about a month ago and got a reply and wondered if it was him who read and replied or an office person. Low and behold, when I met him at the Husker Happy Hour and introduced myself he said "you sent me an e-mail awhile back didn't you?" I told him what the e-mail was about and he started talking about it like he had just finished reading it.

I am LOCKED into this guy for LIFE!!!!!!