colton iverson

Cybrrmonky

How good would we be if Iverson would have been allowed to transfer from Minny to Nebraska?  Probably likely he would have transferred here if we weren't a Big10 member.  The guy is a freaking beast, added a bunch of good weight & is really tough.

Those CSU guys with local ties could have helped us alot.  Eikmeyer played very well today& Greg Smith would have been a nice option at PF.

Put those guys on our roster & our scoring/rebounding problems are greatly improved. 

Impressed with what I saw out of CSU today (even though they lost).  That's still Miles' team.  Gives a nice look at what's coming (probably better with the resources Miles has available here).  Future is really bright.  Hard to believe this team with all sorts of roster deficencies has more conference wins than last years team, which on paper should have made a run at the NCAA's.

I dont think those players would do as well playing night in and night out in the Big 10.  I mean Eikmeier himself stated he wasnt ready for the Big 12 and that league isn't as physical as the B1G is right now.  Its much like the Utah, TCU;s, West Virginia's of the world that were gangbusters in lesser conferences but now that they are in the big leagues they arent as strong in the sports they were previously.

I dont think those players would do as well playing night in and night out in the Big 10.  I mean Eikmeier himself stated he wasnt ready for the Big 12 and that league isn't as physical as the B1G is right now.  Its much like the Utah, TCU;s, West Virginia's of the world that were gangbusters in lesser conferences but now that they are in the big leagues they arent as strong in the sports they were previously.

West Virginia was in a lesser conference?

West Virginia was in a lesser conference?

I said sports, which I highlighted above.  I wasnt strictly going off of basketball as who would assume we were talking TCU basketball.  West Virginia football was all the rage coming out of the Big East then we saw what they did when they played against a real schedule in a strong league.