Huskers road game in Madison

Cubanpep

The dealership I sell cars at up here in Wisconsin (Frank Boucher Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep of Janesville, WI) was giving out b-ball tickets to the Badgers and being the Big Red fan that I am... I snagged the Husker game on the 26th!

Question: is anyone else wearing the correct red going to show up besides the team and support staff?

Sorry, not me.  I don't travel well as a hoops fan.  Hate to say it but it's true.  I've been to a handful of away games in my life but not a lot.  You probably were happy, living in Wisc, to see us join the B1G, though, because now you don't have to travel all the way to Lincoln in order to see the Huskers.  Enjoy the game.   :)

After the football game in Madison last year, Osborne said their fans behavior was typical of programs NOT use to winning. If there's a bigger collection of drunken boobs other than Madison I don't know where it would be. Good luck & Go "the real" Big Red! 

There is drunk fans everywhere. I don't take what T.O. said seriously. I don't think Bball fans will be bad.

After the football game in Madison last year, Osborne said their fans behavior was typical of programs NOT use to winning. If there's a bigger collection of drunken boobs other than Madison I don't know where it would be. Good luck & Go "the real" Big Red! 

There is drunk fans everywhere. I don't take what T.O. said seriously. I don't think Bball fans will be bad.

heard them break out into "f*uck the hawkeyes" chants pretty frequently...regardless, im sure they are all tame compared to maryland