Just remember...

Huskerpapa

...it is easy to get caught up in the hoopla and adrenaline rush of new recruits that accept the honor of playing for Nebraska.  No question, I get caught up in the same rush.  But before we anoint Webster, Fuller or Hawkins as the second coming, let's give them the opportunity to show what they can do.  Can we name the following Nebraska recruits based upon these short bios...

1)  _______comes from AIM Prep in Northville, Mich., where he averaged 19.5 points and 12 rebounds per game. He was a member of the CAPS All-Stars AAU team under Chris Sparks and played with an international all-star team at the Northwest Indiana All-Star Classic in April of 2012.  He played in the Nike International Junior Tournament in Paris.  Who am I?

2) ________ showed a physical presence in the paint as a JUCO freshman when he averaged 14.5 points and nearly six rebounds per game.  His impressive play caught the eyes of coaches around the league as he was named JUCO all-conference and all-region.  After a breakout season, he was selected as a preseason junior college All-American.  He was also named the No. 6 small forward in junior college by nbadraft.net before the season.  Who am I?

3) _______played his prep ball at Gibault High School.  As a senior, he averaged 14 points, 9.5 rebounds and 4.1 blocked shots per game.  He had a career-high 15 blocks in one contest as a senior, and nearly added another double-figure blocks game with nine during the season.  He was named all-state team by the coaches as a senior, when Gibault finished the year with a 20-9 record.  During his junior campaign, he averaged 14 points, 7.1 rebounds and 3.8 blocked shots per game.  Who am I?

Point is that hype is fun to read and speculate about, but until they hit the court and show what they can do, it is only hype.