Will we get the Iowa game in?

hskr4life

While it is still early, I do not like what I am seeing out of this possible midweek snow storm.  I hope we can get the game in on Thursday, but I do not know. 

I have seen many different models so far, and well it is off and on.  I have seen as much as 18 to 20 inches in the Lincoln area, or as little as 4-8.  We will see, but some are saying this could be a historic storm.  Have even heard that Mr. Cantore may be heading this way.  Time will tell.

Does Iowa drive or fly here?

It's the surprise storms that cancel games, not the ones you know about.

I would suspect that Iowa would be here on Wednesday already so if they're here, they'll play.

BTW, if anyone has A level tickets and cannot make the trip, PM me your seat location and I'll make sure someone is cheering there ;)

I would suspect that Iowa would be here on Wednesday already so if they're here, they'll play.

BTW, if anyone has A level tickets and cannot make the trip from southwest Lincoln, PM me your seat location and I'll make sure someone is cheering there ;)

FIFY  :o

BTW, if anyone has A level tickets and cannot make the trip, PM me your seat location and I'll make sure someone is cheering there ;)

You do know if you go and sit in the A level, you have to leave at the under 4 timeout to beat the crowd!

Klatt mentioned previous days with heavy snowstorms in Iowa City, such as a Feb. 2, 2011 blizzard where a game against Michigan State went on as scheduled. Iowa also has let in students for free during during days of heavy snow to help grow crowds.

I hope we would consider letting in any humans who showed up if this was the case.

I love that stock photo of snow they used and that they had "Snow" in a caption underneath. That's some crack journalism right there.

I do hope that if they move it that they'll play the game later at like 7 or 8. I kinda want to go to the game but I have plans that afternoon. Cmon guys, help a guy out.

While it is still early, I do not like what I am seeing out of this possible midweek snow storm.  I hope we can get the game in on Thursday, but I do not know. 

I have seen many different models so far, and well it is off and on.  I have seen as much as 18 to 20 inches in the Lincoln area, or as little as 4-8.  We will see, but some are saying this could be a historic storm.  Have even heard that Mr. Cantore may be heading this way.  Time will tell.

Mr. Cantore was seen in the Lincoln airport yesterday, could be historic indeed!!