Well, we certainly can't blame this one on the refs.

Norm Peterson

Yes, the refs are out to get Nebraska and it's all their fault that Nebraska can't recruit players, can't get in the NCAA tournament, can't win games and probably the reason Doc Sadler got fired.  Seriously, give me a break and stop crying.  I thought Nebraska had the best fans? Oh wait that's only when they are winning, and nice for people to leave sooooo early last night too, must have been the refs fault also.

Hard to consider your critiques of our fans given your history of Husker player bashing.  The 'ol glass house concept....

Two different topics and has nothing to do with the other.  The only players I "bashed" as you said were Sek Henry and Gallegos.  Just honest evaluations of players who I don't think did much or have done much yet have got plenty of playing time.  So I'll go wash my glass house now.
No need to put "bash" in quotes, 'cause that's exactly what you do to hard-working,decent players who gave the Husker their all over multiple years.  And I guess they "didn't do much" other than cause us to win many games that we wouldn't have won without them. 
As I stated before, just cause you work really hard doesn't make you a good player.  I have given credit to many players especially those who were more skilled and people said they didn't work hard like CSH, Diaz, Bear, Jeter, Ubies, and others.  Honest evaulation of a player and what their role is and questioning why they play so many minutes is valid.  I never said they didn't work hard and weren't a fit for what they did.   And honestly, they haven't won many games over the years, let's be honest.  Not something to be proud of and hopefully we get the right players who will. 
Of all the stiffs we've had here in the past 12 years, you singling out those 2 guys just seems pretty strange, and over the top.  Way better players than you realize.  Who would you have played instead of Sek--all those studs we had on the bench?  Who would you play this year instead of Ray?  Seriously.  Questing his minutes this year when we can put in Menke instead is absurd.
Bear, McCray, Beranek, CSH....I wasn't singling them out just stating my point on what I thought of them as a player.  And I blame more the Coach and system for not playing the more talented players and holding players back.  That's why we have a new coach.  I have never bashed Rayes.  Unfortunately there isn't any options this year, but jacking up wild 3's off screens from running the baseline all night when you used to penetrate and elevate does no good.  Anyone could take the shots he does at any point in the shot clock.  I do like Menke as a ball handler.  I do like JT as a penetrator.  I think Rey needs to pull it back a little.  I don't see how giving an opinon on a player is over the top.  I assume you are also satified that the football team wins 9 games every year too and would never talk about a player being out played. 
You need to blame Miles then.  He is correctly instructing him to shoot.  Thank god you are not in charge of the offense if you don't think he should be shooting. 

That's my point, he's not a great shooter outside of two games this year, he is being forced to take wild shots and way too many bad shots. Sure he may be better if there were more options but I don't think shooting more from him is the answer, especially when he won't try to create his own shot or get to the free throw line. When's the last time a 2 guard was at the free throw line less than 30 times this late in the year and played that many minutes.

Here you see the cons of nested quotes

I've seen worse!  :)

Me too.  B)

I bet.  :D

With a little bit of effort, we could make this a 10 page thread by night's end.....

Why yes we could.  Here is my effort

Is it OK to jump in there twice?  Just curious.

Yes, but only if you post a relevant music video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJU9R3swW_s

Gotcha, so you think Miles is doing a poor job with him.  Interesting take, and one I do not agree with at all. 

Thank you for not nesting that quote.  <_<

Which. I. Just. Did.  :huh:

Don't worry I will, and yes I do. What is he really doing right now for the team?

I feel he is desperately needed as he gives us the threat to score, which we certainly need.  And he can rise up and get shots off that he is capable of making up against shot clock etc.   Certainly doesn't mean that I hope we need him to take so many of these next year though.   I don't.  I believe I even started a thread that showed my curiousity on if and how this adjustment will go. 

I'm not singling them out. People were talking about them and I was giving my opinion based on facts and ovservation. Never bashing them. I work my butt off and am dedicated at my job. Doesn't mean I deserve to be a CEO.

You are also not an amateur athlete that is on stage in from of thousands of people several times a week.

I'm not singling them out. People were talking about them and I was giving my opinion based on facts and ovservation. Never bashing them. I work my butt off and am dedicated at my job. Doesn't mean I deserve to be a CEO.

You are also not an amateur athlete that is on stage in from of thousands of people several times a week.

You're right, cause I made a choice to do what I wanted to do and they did too.  People talk about Benny and Vooch on another topic criticizing them but that's ok, but I'm wrong for doing it to players who play more.  I assume you as well as others are ok with judging Taylor Martinez though.   It's funny how I'm in the wrong but everyone else does the same thing.  Grow up, hippocrites