Michigan State Game Thread: I'm A "Lue"ser

cipsucks

Wish we had Dylan for another year too.

Good thing Ubel is gone.  The guy just kills momentum in crucial spots.

I'm sorry, but you gotta stop with that.  That is so uncalled for.  I've seen you complain about everything but the water boys this year.  You've even dissed the little 12-year-old kids who mop the floor during timeouts.  It's not a good thing Ubel is gone because we have no one with heft to replace him at the moment.  You think it's bad with Ubel guarding Nix, you think we'd do better with David Rivers guarding him?  Or Vucetic?  You've had such a love affair with Vucetic this year, I cannot fathom that he'd do even remotely as good a job on either end of the floor as Ubel has.

Good grief.  Ubel might not be an all-conference player but he's the best we have and we'd be much worse off without him.  Trust me.  (Can't flippin' believe you sometimes, coz. <_< )

You know what really kills momentum in crucial spots is Rey clanking 3's all night.  We CANNOT have Rey go 0 for 13 from the field and 0 for 10 from 3 and expect to win many games.

I'm sorry, but you gotta stop with that.  That is so uncalled for.  I've seen you complain about everything but the water boys this year.  You've even dissed the little 12-year-old kids who mop the floor during timeouts.  It's not a good thing Ubel is gone because we have no one with heft to replace him at the moment.  You think it's bad with Ubel guarding Nix, you think we'd do better with David Rivers guarding him?  Or Vucetic?  You've had such a love affair with Vucetic this year, I cannot fathom that he'd do even remotely as good a job on either end of the floor as Ubel has.

Good grief.  Ubel might not be an all-conference player but he's the best we have and we'd be much worse off without him.  Trust me.  (Can't flippin' believe you sometimes, coz. <_< )

Spot on Norm

At least Miles was as frustrated with Ubel as I was.  The guy just doesn't get it done in crunch time.  Missing layups, whiffing on defense.

what do you expect out of him?  He's not an overly talented player.  You can get frustrated with him, but there's a point where there's literally nothing he can do because he is physically outmatched and out talented.  I hate to sound like an apologist, but the guy is doing everything he can.

If someone would have told me in 2009 that Ubel would average 11.5 points and 7 boards his senior year, I would have told them that they are insane.  I doubt think I'm alone there.

Without Ubel you'd have a "B1G Presents: Vooch Posterizations" available as an off-season calendar

It's funny that the guy who's been the most upset that Vooch hasn't gotten minutes is the one who complains most loudly when Ubel gets schooled.

Sorry, but I got news for you, coz:  The kid you think should be getting minutes would have gotten eaten alive last night and fared far, far worse than the guy you have been criticizing.