Probably no alcohol in the PBA

hhcmatt

The first time a friend of mine took me to a Creighton game...I kept looking around and wondering...How do they call this a sellout?

This was before the extra seats were added above the "beer concourse"...it took me quite a while before I looked in the upper end section to realize those empty seats I was seeing were about equal to the 2 thousand souls milling in the upper concourse to the north.

I am guessing those northern concourse "fans" are representative of the ticket sales that will not happen at the PBA without alcohol sales...

Me? I know how to take 2 beers to my seat during halftime....or go without 4 my team,..but I would prefer the choice.

I hope the seats have those little cupholders on the backs, whether they sell beer or not.  Can't tell you how many times someone sliding past me has knocked over my drink at Devaney.  Or, worse yet, someone sliding by the person behind me has knocked over THEIR drink and it sloshed down into my jacket in the chair next to me.

Either way, cupholders.