sorry if already discussed- Ben Johnson

Concrete

Went to 27th and Cornhusker Brewsky's for my friend's 30th bday after the Penn St game and about 30 min after we got there Tim Miles showed up.  He was having dinner with all the people at the game from his hometown.  He came over and said hi to our group.  Asked where Ben was, he said he was recruiting.  I agree I guess I didn't think assistant coaches missed games to recruit.  

Went to 27th and Cornhusker Brewsky's for my friend's 30th bday after the Penn St game and about 30 min after we got there Tim Miles showed up.  He was having dinner with all the people at the game from his hometown.  He came over and said hi to our group.  Asked where Ben was, he said he was recruiting.  I agree I guess I didn't think assistant coaches missed games to recruit.  

Looks like I went to the wrong bar after the game!

The ironic thing is my name is Ben Johnson.  I wanted to ask Miles if he's ever met a fan in person that had the exact same name as one of his assistants.  When I signed up for the rivals site last summer, Robin Washut emailed me back welcoming me to Nebraska and made sure to ask if there was anything he could do to help me with recruiting.  I had to disappoint him and let him know I was not the assistant coach for the Huskers :)

The ironic thing is my name is Ben Johnson.  I wanted to ask Miles if he's ever met a fan in person that had the exact same name as one of his assistants.  When I signed up for the rivals site last summer, Robin Washut emailed me back welcoming me to Nebraska and made sure to ask if there was anything he could do to help me with recruiting.  I had to disappoint him and let him know I was not the assistant coach for the Huskers :)

blew that one. shoulda said "sure, large paperbag filled with small bills would help. leave it here.."