Love it...

Huskerpapa

“We need to win out,” Miles joked, referring to the comments of football coach Bo Pelini after the Huskers were embarrassed by Braxton Miller and the Buckeyes 63-38. “But really, we have to get on top. We have to win more games.”

Winning those games is about effort and focus, according to the coach, and the Huskers have been below par in those categories eyes thus far, he said.

http://www.dailynebraskan.com/sports/article_82c281aa-719d-11e2-b43a-001a4bcf6878.html

I was reading this article and started thinking about Brandon.  His birthday is Aug. 29, 1991, so he is only 21 at this time.

There are freshman that he plays against that are 20.  So think about if he had started Kindergarten after just turning 6 instead of 5.

Then would have redshirted as a freshman, he could be a 21 year old redshirted Soph.

I know some think that Brandon is just a serviceable big 10 player.  But wouldn't it be nice to have that serviceable player for 2 more years?  I know I would be very happy.

I wouldn't mind having Uble for one more year based on our needs but would hope we could get more athletic players within 2 years.  With that being the case, I'd be fine having Ubel for 1 more season but ain't going to happen.  If we had recruited more big men for next year, it's be a different story. 

Get rid of Ubel.  15-45 in conference.  Have never had a worse run.

Ubel has been misused throughout his career.  Needed another guy inside so he could have an outside game.

I don't even know what to say about this.....

He hasn't been misused?  The team's record isn't 15-45 with Ubel?  Hopefully 16 after today.  Worse run was in regards to Husker hoops not Ubel.  We need new blood that knows how to win.

Get rid of Ubel.  15-45 in conference.  Have never had a worse run.

Ubel has been misused throughout his career.  Needed another guy inside so he could have an outside game.

I don't even know what to say about this.....

He hasn't been misused?  The team's record isn't 15-45 with Ubel?  Hopefully 16 after today.  Worse run was in regards to Husker hoops not Ubel.  We need new blood that knows how to win.

If he was misused as you say, is that his fault?  The team's record of 15-45 is all on Brandon and his supporting cast has nothing to do with the team's win-loss record?  It's obvious we need more talent, so how can you bag on players that essentially have been over matched during conference play their entire career?  Ubel was recruited to play basketball here and he has done that to the best of his ability.