With a win tonight, Rowlett High is 23-3 and Nathan Hawkins ... nice line.

Norm Peterson

The great news about this recruiting class for me is actually written between the lines.  Because I think Miles and Co. prefers guys who are skilled, who know how to play, and who are versatile, I can't wait to see them mesh their games.  Ball movement, crisp execution, and a well-oiled defense and offense will give us something special to watch for the foreseeable future.  It could be showtime once they get to know each other and gain some experience.  I can imagine smooth, efficient, surgical dissection of opposing teams at some point from this 2013 class.

BigTex, I can't imagine I'll disagree with you often in terms of player evaluation because you actually see these guys, but I disagree with your assessment that Fuller doesn't get much elevation on his jumper.  I think he has one of the best looking jump shots of any player who has or will wear a Husker uni in the last 10-15 years.  And I think he gets plenty of elevation.   You can really see this in that video clip of his last-second, NBA range 3 pointer that he hit in a recent game.  His stroke is superb and he gets plenty of elevation on his jump.  Hawkins does pretty well, too, but I wouldn't downgrade Fuller in that regard.