Ohio State Game Thread: The Calliope Crashed to the Ground

cipsucks

Ohio State has been a well tuned musical instrument not only when it comes to playing the Huskers, but pretty much when playing any opponent with lesser ability.  Time for that to end.  Tonight.  Heck, why not?

I think the BDSC has some magic left in it, and we're running out of opportunities to put that magic to use.  Might as well be tonight.

It will be interesting to see if Ray can build off his Minnesota performance.  I'd imagine the Buckeyes will pay special attention to him, so who will step up tonight?  Ubel is always solid, so, maybe it will be Talley or Shields.  Possibly Rivers.  I'd really like to see Almeida put together a solid performance.  He's definately due.

If Nebraska can get off to a decent start, the crowd could be a factor, and not be refered to as "The Roaring Silence".

Let's pull off the upset and get some positive air time on Sports Center.  GO BIG RED!

49r, your video is just a snapshot of the hell I went through today trying to find a video that wasn't restricted.  I'm not joking---I had at least a dozen videos that gave me that frickin' runaround.  Oh well.....

lawyers running wild on you tube now. in any event, great cut of MMEB doing that song live. she got down but she never got tired she's gonna make it through the night. GO BIG RED!

49r, your video is just a snapshot of the hell I went through today trying to find a video that wasn't restricted.  I'm not joking---I had at least a dozen videos that gave me that frickin' runaround.  Oh well.....

lawyers running wild on you tube now. in any event, great cut of MMEB doing that song live. she got down but she never got tired she's gonna make it through the night. GO BIG RED!

See, I always thought it was, 'she got down but she never got tight."   Hey, it rhymed with night.....

See, I always thought it was, 'she got down but she never got tight."   Hey, it rhymed with night.....

Early Springsteen's an exercise in lyrical divination. The only reason I knew those lyrics is that I tried to learn that song so I could play it on an accordion at a show once. Don't ask about the show or the accordion.

Tip off!