Ohio State Game Thread: The Calliope Crashed to the Ground

cipsucks

We sure played our butts off in spurts tonight.  I could not believe some of the calls.  IMHO Ohio got away playing aggressive, and we did not.  Oh well, probably just my homer opinion.

How Aaron Craft can do so much mugging at midcourt and not get called for a foul is absolutely ridiculous!

We sure played our butts off in spurts tonight.  I could not believe some of the calls.  IMHO Ohio got away playing aggressive, and we did not.  Oh well, probably just my homer opinion.

How Aaron Craft can do so much mugging at midcourt and not get called for a foul is absolutely ridiculous!

Because he's Aaron Craft™.  Point guard for THE Ohio State© Buckeyes®!

That's how.

So, player of the game.

It's gotta be Almeida, no?

Rivers has the stat line, but I think Andre was the guy who turned this from an early rout into a contest. In short, I think he was.

Yeah, but Rivers was a key part to coming back after we got down 15 in the 2nd half.  He had 9 of his 13 during that stretch.

I have no problem with that, either.

Watched the game delayed late last night and looked at this thread just now. Questions; 1 Why does Aaron Craft have a little TM next to his name in the post about him? Is his name trademarked? 2. Do you think that a multipaged feature in a national magazine (SI) on how Aaron is the best on-ball defensive player in the last decade might influence a referee to cut him some slack when he fouls aggressively? 3. Can tcp play his accordion for the next HHC get together?