Ohio State is like Kansas

BjoeHusker

So far, the three games we had against Ohio State, were in a year that we had hardly any effort, and one in which was our first game in the Big 10 for a great majority of our roster.  I agree to give it a little time.

As for Saturday night, this might be our last shot an upset.  I don't see us beating Michigan State or Minnesota at home with their athleticism in the front court.  Ohio State can be beat.  We need to guard the backcourt and Thomas, and hope they miss shots, and REBOUND the miss shots.  Also, we need to make some shots, and not turn the ball over.

I just looked up the stats for the first game.  OSU only had 10 offensive rebounds, while we had 8.

I'm calling a court storming tomorrow night!!!!!!! 

Playing Ohio State in the B1G is like when we played Kansas in the Big 12. For some reason we just don't match up well against them.  20-30 point loses year in and year out.

It's not just for some reason.   The reason is that they recruit top talent and have a good coach.   Miles is a good coach but inherited a mess talent wise.

Playing Ohio State in the B1G is like when we played Kansas in the Big 12. For some reason we just don't match up well against them.  20-30 point loses year in and year out.

It's not just for some reason.   The reason is that they recruit top talent and have a good coach.   Miles is a good coach but inherited a mess talent wise.

They are also so damned consistent.

Looking through the KenPom ratings you have to go back to 2008 for the last time they lost to a team ranked less than 100.

Ohio St. rarely plays down to anyone's level.