Reporters

BannedAccount

Does anyone else find it extremely annoying that Brian Rosenthal, Lee B, and Kent Walgamont continue to bash Nebrasketball via twitter or chats all the time?  I mean seriously, i'm not saying you have to be the Husker sports network but the snarky comments all the time get a little old and annoying.  And why does a movie critic get press credentials to a NCAA basketball game?

Have you seen his smartass tweets he has during games? 

Twitter is synonymous with sarcasm.  Rosenthal is pretty tame in that regard.

https://twitter.com/HuskerExtraBR/status/296447214757244928 

Not sure what you want him to tweet about in a 19 point beat down.  Btw, you might want to never read the game threads here.

Don't follow Walgomont nor Lee B.  You're angry about Kent Walgomont tweets?  I'm impressed he actually cares about Nebrasketball.

If you're not interested in what Lee B is phoning an intern to tweet you could always not follow him ;)

Have you seen his smartass tweets he has during games? 

Twitter is synonymous with sarcasm.  Rosenthal is pretty tame in that regard.

https://twitter.com/HuskerExtraBR/status/296447214757244928 

Not sure what you want him to tweet about in a 19 point beat down.  Btw, you might want to never read the game threads here.

Don't follow Walgomont nor Lee B.  You're angry about Kent Walgomont tweets?  I'm impressed he actually cares about Nebrasketball.

If you're not interested in what Lee B is phoning an intern to tweet you could always not follow him ;)

He's too old to tweet, just in his chats...I get being upset but bashing the team in that fashion is kinda classless in my opinion, especially from someone who is a writer for a newspaper and gets unlimited access to the team, that's all

yep.  they should be talked about... heaven forbid we miss a football recurit and what he ate for lunch.  no offense to football i love it.. but damn...can we get some hardwood love please.  cause i love basketball.  and dammit im one of those agonizing bball fans drinking 8 beers and cheering us on on the tube!!!!

or maybe the recent prospect of Matt Atewe.  6 foot 9 broad shouldered difference maker.  Or Kevin Thomas, a Lamar Odom looka like and similar impact for Nebrasketball.   sorry... i love nebraska basketball.  wish someone would love it like me....

You are in the right place...in the purgatory that has been known as the Devaney Dungeon.

Psst!...We have a plan to break out in the next few years....stick with us and come along!

or maybe the recent prospect of Matt Atewe.  6 foot 9 broad shouldered difference maker.  Or Kevin Thomas, a Lamar Odom looka like and similar impact for Nebrasketball.   sorry... i love nebraska basketball.  wish someone would love it like me....

You are in the right place...in the purgatory that has been known as the Devaney Dungeon.

Psst!...We have a plan to break out in the next few years....stick with us and come along!

yes!!!!  why the hell not

I've actually thought Lee has been pretty realatively positive. I read his entire chat yesterday and he was fine. Didn't see anything negative.

Agree that L. Kent is horrible. The guy never has anything positive.

One guy that I have found really negative is Jake Bogus from 93.7. The guy just can't stop critizing Rey. Seems almost obsessive.

Generally reporters are no different then those of us on this board.  The dungeon has to be one of the most active and passionate boards for Nebraska basketball.  Yet, those of us on this board certainly are prone to ups, downs, and so forth.  Generally I believe our coverage is appropriate.

I've actually thought Lee has been pretty realatively positive. I read his entire chat yesterday and he was fine. Didn't see anything negative.

Agree that L. Kent is horrible. The guy never has anything positive.

One guy that I have found really negative is Jake Bogus from 93.7. The guy just can't stop critizing Rey. Seems almost obsessive.

He may be critical but I think some of it is in good fun and he does have some valid points though too, numbers don't lie. I live in Omaha but always listen to him since they do talk a ton of Nebrasketball which you hear none of here

what i really hate is the LACK of BASKETBALL recuriting coverage.  yeah lets cover when our recent football decommit takes a shit.  but heavens no, not a word about tai webster or nathan hawkins.....  

This is nothing new, though. Except you could substitute "any other sport" for "BASKETBALL recuriting coverage."

The one that gets me is Dirk Chatelain, I'm not sure I've seen a single positive thing on his twitter feed about anything Huskers.  His obsession with the football program's recent struggles is borderline psychotic.

On this particular individual, I think every single Creighton fan shares the sentiment.  I honestly can't think of a single positive thing he's every said about Creighton Basketball without taking some sort of shot at the program.  Personally, I think he should stick to the flowery features stories and stay away from providing any analysis as he is obviously clueless.

At least you guys got the creepy story about Dirk's return to his former dorm room :wacko: