Thinking about the last game at the Bob

Silverbacked1

Got to thinking about the last game at the Bob.

Do we storm the court even if we lose? :wacko:

Do they have special t-shirts or towels or something to give us to remember all the good/bad time there? :rolleyes:  (season ticket holders already got a piece of the old floor.)

Do you bring along a wrench to try to get a seat home after the game. :D

I remember some MLB team did that and it was out of control. :D :D

Got to thinking about the last game at the Bob.

Do we storm the court even if we lose? :wacko:

Do they have special t-shirts or towels or something to give us to remember all the good/bad time there? :rolleyes:  (season ticket holders already got a piece of the old floor.)

Do you bring along a wrench to try to get a seat home after the game. :D

I remember some MLB team did that and it was out of control. :D :D

I'm going to have to bring along power tools or something to take my portion of the upper bench seats I've sat in for the last 6 years.

my all time favorite promo was when I played minor league baseball. In 2005 we were at SW Michigan Devil Rays and they drew a horrible crowd.  So they had penny nights.  Penny dogs and penny popcorn.  NO LIMITS.  I took a quarter to the concession stand and brought back 25 dogs to the clubhouse.  I still think they only had about 300 people there.  Great deal though.

$1.50 packs of cigarettes would be appropriate. 

That would be.

They'd have to make sure you smoked 'em at the game.  That should be the promotion for the last game at Devaney.  "Smoke 'em if ya got 'em night"!  Everybody in attendance should be encouraged to light up one last time for old times' sake!!

$1.50 packs of cigarettes would be appropriate. 

That would be.

They'd have to make sure you smoked 'em at the game.  That should be the promotion for the last game at Devaney.  "Smoke 'em if ya got 'em night"!  Everybody in attendance should be encouraged to light up one last time for old times' sake!!

Have ladies walking up and down the aisles

"cigarettes, matches, gum..."

25 cent Schlitz longnecks at the old Club Car anyone? Thursday nights? As far as the last game at the Bob, maybe we could have Pavelka hot oil wrestle the Shim Shams.

Oh my goodness, that just left a very, very disturbing imprint in my mind...yikes.

Schlitz isn't that bad of beer.  It's not like it makes you want to run around and yell.... ;)