Isabelle Bourne 2019

Bugeaters1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, whoopdeedoo said:

on sports nightly last night, coach sounded fairly optimistic by saying they "are close" to getting a couple other commits.........hmmmmm?

Any way to hear a replay ? Can't find it....

Edited by redsteve

1 hour ago, whoopdeedoo said:

actually, her interview is from hour one. not sure how to post it from soundcloud. wouldn't accept the file when i tried it. i'm sure it is something i did. anyway, if bugs or someone can post hour one, her comment on 2019 recruiting is at approximately the 29:36 mark.

I just thought that coach would be in hour two. so that's why i posted the segment.

Interesting that there was no questions about the three young ladies put on inactive status. Also sounded like she anticipate that they would not be on scholarship next year as she made reference that we would have a lot of scholarships available in 18-19. Thanks for the audio post. Always great to her information about our women’s team. GBR

25 minutes ago, Tinpanalley said:

Interesting that there was no questions about the three young ladies put on inactive status. Also sounded like she anticipate that they would not be on scholarship next year as she made reference that we would have a lot of scholarships available in 18-19. Thanks for the audio post. Always great to her information about our women’s team. GBR

All three of the players that are still on scholarship but not playing have redshirted a year so in actuality Bria and Rachel are academically seniors this year and Darrien is in her 5th year.  All will probably graduate this year.

2 hours ago, Tinpanalley said:

That's been known for a while....so maybe old news ?   Coach Amy will now have mostly all her own recruits/players.

We  "talked" about the roster some before....

After this 17-18 year we lose 2 more, so will be 6 short roster wise...but....we have at least 2 coming, and sounds like maybe 2 more commits in the mill for 18-19.

Will lose 3 more the following year (Hanna, Nicea, Grace)....so we'll need 4 or so every year for a while to sort of keep a (near) full roster. Coach does play lots people, so the more the merrier.