2018 C/PF Dima Zdor

Would be a real cherry on top of a fantastic offseason if we could land a guy like this for the last scholarship. His best offers are from the likes of Arkansas and Illinois and 24/7 has him as a top 400 prospect. Looks like he has bounced around some during his high school career could be a reason for not having more exposure? 

20 minutes ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

Would be a real cherry on top of a fantastic offseason if we could land a guy like this for the last scholarship. His best offers are from the likes of Arkansas and Illinois and 24/7 has him as a top 400 prospect. Looks like he has bounced around some during his high school career could be a reason for not having more exposure? 

He is from Ukraine. Ukraine is weak, is feeble.

27 minutes ago, colhusker said:

You must be much older than I am.  I don't remember this. Then again, I may be much old and SeNile

She was in the original 1988 movie "Hairspray." She played "Beatnik Chick." Of course, I remember that because I was at the Florida premiere at the Miami Film Festival. I sat next to Divine's mother. Divine was a couple of rows in front of us. Pia was not in the audience.

Edited by jayschool

42 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Doesn't appear that we are even taking a sniff at Zdor.  I have heard that we have our eyes on a big, but that may just be a rumor; otherwise we are content to hold the scholarship for a possible mid-year transfer.

Care to toss out a name on that big? And I wonder why they wouldn’t even gauge the kids interest. Look how fast things moved w Harris 

3 hours ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

Care to toss out a name on that big? And I wonder why they wouldn’t even gauge the kids interest. Look how fast things moved w Harris 

Would if I could but was asked not to.  My source is reliable,  but even that source is unsure about the validity of the information.   But it has been about 30+/- days since I first heard about it, so each day that passes provides me more doubt...so we shall see.

49 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Would if I could but was asked not to.  My source is reliable,  but even that source is unsure about the validity of the information.   But it has been about 30+/- days since I first heard about it, so each day that passes provides me more doubt...so we shall see.

I can respect that. Thanks for giving out what information you do. 

• 2 weeks later...