Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jimmykc

Playing Okie State in Sioux Falls Sunday Dec 16

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

Just saw it in morning paper

 

Ah, the good 'ol morning paper.   Soon to go the way of Kodak film and the rotary dial telephone.    Progress, I'm told.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun fact of the day: Did you know that the real Archibald "Moonlight" Graham was indeed a medical doctor and that his brother was the president of the University of North Carolina during WWII which was where Ted Williams was taught to be a Navy pilot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HB said:
5 hours ago, jimmykc said:

Just saw it in morning paper

 

Ah, the good 'ol morning paper.   Soon to go the way of Kodak film and the rotary dial telephone.    Progress, I'm told.

 

I'm still wondering how jimmy was able to facsimile this message to @hhcdimes and get it posted on to this bulletin board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

What are the chances of the HHC gang renting a Bus and heading up to Sioux Falls? I for one would be willing to throw some money in the kitty.

I’d drive down from the twin cities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2018 at 8:22 PM, Handy Johnson said:

I use to live in NE Mpls, where you @ Vinny?

South Minneapolis. Brewing for a place called ‘Wild Mind Artisan Ales’. I’ll extend an offer to any HHC folks that make it up to the twin cities: hit me up and you can get beers at my brewery on me. Only price you pay is having to ask for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Vinny said:

South Minneapolis. Brewing for a place called ‘Wild Mind Artisan Ales’. I’ll extend an offer to any HHC folks that make it up to the twin cities: hit me up and you can get beers at my brewery on me. Only price you pay is having to ask for me. 

Sweet , I should be up that way Mid-June for some Twins games. Do you remember a bar on Lake and Lyndale called Shorty & Wags? I use to work there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Handy Johnson said:

Sweet , I should be up that way Mid-June for some Twins games. Do you remember a bar on Lake and Lyndale called Shorty & Wags? I use to work there...

Don’t know it. Haven’t lived up there long, just since last July. Lake and Lyndale seems like an area where all the businesses are new within the last few years though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

I wasn't just spouting off when I suggested a Bus/caravan to Sioux Falls. Is this something other Board members might be interested in? I think it would be an absolute hoot.

 

The two problems you would hit is that I think this will be the Friday before Christmas and the tickets need to be secured because this will easily sell out.  If someone is a bus owner, either short or long, hit me up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×