Playing Okie State in Sioux Falls Sunday Dec 16

jimmykc

Fun fact of the day: Did you know that the real Archibald "Moonlight" Graham was indeed a medical doctor and that his brother was the president of the University of North Carolina during WWII which was where Ted Williams was taught to be a Navy pilot?

4 hours ago, HB said:
5 hours ago, jimmykc said:

Just saw it in morning paper

Ah, the good 'ol morning paper.   Soon to go the way of Kodak film and the rotary dial telephone.    Progress, I'm told.

I'm still wondering how jimmy was able to facsimile this message to @hhcdimes and get it posted on to this bulletin board.

On 6/1/2018 at 8:22 PM, Handy Johnson said:

I use to live in NE Mpls, where you @ Vinny?

South Minneapolis. Brewing for a place called ‘Wild Mind Artisan Ales’. I’ll extend an offer to any HHC folks that make it up to the twin cities: hit me up and you can get beers at my brewery on me. Only price you pay is having to ask for me. 

13 hours ago, Vinny said:

South Minneapolis. Brewing for a place called ‘Wild Mind Artisan Ales’. I’ll extend an offer to any HHC folks that make it up to the twin cities: hit me up and you can get beers at my brewery on me. Only price you pay is having to ask for me. 

Sweet , I should be up that way Mid-June for some Twins games. Do you remember a bar on Lake and Lyndale called Shorty & Wags? I use to work there...

1 hour ago, Handy Johnson said:

Sweet , I should be up that way Mid-June for some Twins games. Do you remember a bar on Lake and Lyndale called Shorty & Wags? I use to work there...

Don’t know it. Haven’t lived up there long, just since last July. Lake and Lyndale seems like an area where all the businesses are new within the last few years though.

5 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

I wasn't just spouting off when I suggested a Bus/caravan to Sioux Falls. Is this something other Board members might be interested in? I think it would be an absolute hoot.

The two problems you would hit is that I think this will be the Friday before Christmas and the tickets need to be secured because this will easily sell out.  If someone is a bus owner, either short or long, hit me up.