2018-2019 Roster

Bugeaters1

On 5/16/2018 at 9:54 PM, redsteve said:

The "newbies" are shown on the roster in the 2018-2019  roster page. ............All right !

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=25&SPSID=32&KEY=&Q_SEASON=2018

Don't you think it is odd that no one else is listed on the roster?

4 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Don't you think it is odd that no one else is listed on the roster?

That's what they did last year as well.  Just the new recruits shown for about a week and then the full roster for this fall.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

So from the info I'm getting that Bria & Darrien won't be on the team. So confused!!!!!!!

should that transpire, the roster would be down to 11?......plus, there is still that big "?" hanging over the minutes RB will be able to provide. just don't think fans can expect much more from RB than what we saw last season.

staying healthy for the rest of the squad next season could be huge. the young ones will be on a fast learning curve.

Edited by whoopdeedoo

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 6:44 AM, whoopdeedoo said:

should that transpire, the roster would be down to 11?......plus, there is still that big "?" hanging over the minutes RB will be able to provide. just don't think fans can expect much more from RB than what we saw last season.

staying healthy for the rest of the squad next season could be huge. the young ones will be on a fast learning curve.

Unless someone else knows something...I still haven't heard anything about anyone not staying on roster for this coming season of basketball.

If everyone stays.....looking to the future, we will loose 2 for sure, to graduation next summer (summer of 2019)..... (lose 5 the next year)

Have at least 2 coming in 2019- 2020.  So, and if all else stays the same.....we can have 2 more in 2020 to fill out the roster to 15. 

Just speculating.....but since we'll lose 5 after  2019-2020 season....maybe should load up now for 2020  ???? 

Make sense ?

Edited by redsteve

15 hours ago, redsteve said:

Unless someone else knows something...I still haven't heard anything about anyone not staying on roster for this coming season of basketball.

If everyone stays.....looking to the future, we will loose 2 for sure, to graduation next summer (summer of 2019)..... (lose 5 the next year)

Have at least 2 coming in 2019- 2020.  So, and if all else stays the same.....we can have 2 more in 2020 to fill out the roster to 15. 

Just speculating.....but since we'll lose 5 after  2019-2020 season....maybe should load up now for 2020  ???? 

Make sense ?

That is a lot of math and I only have so many fingers.

I don't worry so much about the total scholarship numbers going forward unless we would be at 10 or less.  What enthuses me is Coach Williams has obviously a good plan on rebuilding the program and is ahead of schedule in my mind.  I'm excited about the classes she is putting together and really like what she has going for 2019.  Isabelle Bourne.  What a name and what an athlete.

34 minutes ago, Redhac said:

Seems to me that Williams needs to focus on getting basketball players in the 500 mile radius of Lincoln where there are plenty good players!!   Chasing down players from around the world and the costs associated with that does not fit in with a program that does not breakeven!!!

One kid, who might be the best in her country ain't gonna break the bank or screw all this up.?

35 minutes ago, Redhac said:

Seems to me that Williams needs to focus on getting basketball players in the 500 mile radius of Lincoln where there are plenty good players!!   Chasing down players from around the world and the costs associated with that does not fit in with a program that does not breakeven!!!

Kearney Man, is that you?