Scheduling

I do NOT want Ed Morrow having a career game at our expense.  No thank you.

Saw an interview with Ed in the middle of the season from some Marquette account where he talked about working on 3 point shooting. Picturing Ed Morrow not only shooting 3’s, but trying to spot up for them in a fast paced Marquette offense is incredibly comical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, WestOHusker said:

Saw an interview with Ed in the middle of the season from some Marquette account where he talked about working on 3 point shooting. Picturing Ed Morrow not only shooting 3’s, but trying to spot up for them in a fast paced Marquette offense is incredibly comical.

He was never going to want to do what we wanted him to do here.  It was best for both parties to part ways.

18 minutes ago, WestOHusker said:

BRING ON EDDIE VON TRIPLE !!! ;)

GBR !!!

1 hour ago, WestOHusker said:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, WestOHusker said:

Don't forget: Jordy T said we was working on his 3-point shot in the offseason. Lotta good that did him. 

47 minutes ago, hal9000 said:

Could it be any worse than his two-point percentage?

Considering no player under Miles at Nebraska who is listed as a center on the roster has ever shot a three, I'd say the sample size isn't substantial enough for comparison.

On ‎04‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:37 PM, tcp said:

conference needs to do better in non conf. that killed all of us. then, we sort of need to win a couple of the tougher games. the new standard puts a huge premium on upsets, but in doing so tolerates far more of the bad kind. 

This

Virtually every major conference basketball team has at least 1-2 clunkers (300+ level RPI teams) on their schedule.

What we need to do is to make sure we have plenty of Top 100 games and win our fair share of them and avoid having an obscene amount of clunkers.  

Beating Deleware State didn't hurt us as much as losing to Kansas, Creighton, St. John's and UCF did.

1 hour ago, nustudent said:

Virtually every major conference basketball team has at least 1-2 clunkers (300+ level RPI teams) on their schedule.

What we need to do is to make sure we have plenty of Top 100 games and win our fair share of them and avoid having an obscene amount of clunkers.  

Beating Deleware State didn't hurt us as much as losing to Kansas, Creighton, St. John's and UCF did.

Based on what I was seeing with the new RPI/Quad system this past year, there was much more weight put on not having any Q4 losses, which seems to be a factor for why 11 of 12 Big 12 teams were able to slide into the tournament.