2018-2019 WBB conf. schedule

HUD

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:57 PM, KarlHessEatMy.... said:

http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/class-rankings?class=2018

We moved up to #20 in Recruiting this year. Makes me excited!!!

They have Sam Haiby as an unranked 3-star.  Let me just say I think she's seriously underrated.

I think she has the best chance of any of the recruits of having an impact next season.

Part of that is the position she plays.  We lose Cincore and she's the only recruit in that category.  But part of that is also that she's just damn good.  She's very athletic, she attacks the rim, and she has range on her jumper.  She can score at all three levels.  

I anticipate she's going to make it into the rotation next season and be a real sparkplug off the bench.

• 5 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:00 PM, Norm Peterson said:

They have Sam Haiby as an unranked 3-star.  Let me just say I think she's seriously underrated.

I think she has the best chance of any of the recruits of having an impact next season.

Part of that is the position she plays.  We lose Cincore and she's the only recruit in that category.  But part of that is also that she's just damn good.  She's very athletic, she attacks the rim, and she has range on her jumper.  She can score at all three levels.  

I anticipate she's going to make it into the rotation next season and be a real sparkplug off the bench.

Norm's always been high on the Haiby kid.