Yet Another Contest Thread

cipsucks

I haven't been ignoring the contest, I've just been avoiding posting this past week.  I've never seen a fan base more unhappy.  The people who wanted a change aren't happy and the people who wanted Miles to stay are equally unhappy.  Moos did a great job of pissing nearly everyone off.  So, maybe he did the right thing.  ;)

Back to the contest.  We have a couple videos with 7 likes and a couple with six.  I would love to see a clear cut winner as decided by you guys and gals.  So, we'll keep the contest going through this Friday, April 27th.  New entries are welcome and people who haven't voted yet, please do.

15 hours ago, cipsucks said:

I haven't been ignoring the contest, I've just been avoiding posting this past week.  I've never seen a fan base more unhappy.  The people who wanted a change aren't happy and the people who wanted Miles to stay are equally unhappy.  Moos did a great job of pissing nearly everyone off.  So, maybe he did the right thing.  ;)

Back to the contest.  We have a couple videos with 7 likes and a couple with six.  I would love to see a clear cut winner as decided by you guys and gals.  So, we'll keep the contest going through this Friday, April 27th.  New entries are welcome and people who haven't voted yet, please do.

Don't forget the people who were OK with the one-year extension. They're also unhappy after being told they're stupid and don't understand. :)