Sign in to follow this  
cipsucks

Yet Another Contest Thread

The attitude on this board has rapidly digressed in the past week.  I would like to do something to lift everyone's spirits.  Music always seems to do it, so does steak.  Combine the two, and we're talking nirvana.

Here's what's up:  Post the music video you feel best describes Husker Men's Basketball.  It's that simple.  The winner will be determined by how many "like" votes he or she receives.  "Down" arrows won't be counted.  In case of a tie, I will make the final decision.  Prize package is 2 Nebraska Star ribeyes.  Or if you like a little less fat, 2 NY Strips.  If the winner is out of state, I'll ship them to you.  Good Luck and good eating!

52 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

The attitude on this board has rapidly digressed in the past week.  I would like to do something to lift everyone's spirits.  Music always seems to do it, so does steak.  Combine the two, and we're talking nirvana.

Here's what's up:  Post the music video you feel best describes Husker Men's Basketball.  It's that simple.  The winner will be determined by how many "like" votes he or she receives.  "Down" arrows won't be counted.  In case of a tie, I will make the final decision.  Prize package is 2 Nebraska Star ribeyes.  Or if you like a little less fat, 2 NY Strips.  If the winner is out of state, I'll ship them to you.  Good Luck and good eating!

What happens if you win?