Norm Peterson

Is Bill Moos going to give me a year off my donations?

2 hours ago, hhcdimes said:

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/mens-basketball/coach/

Even extended to 5 years it would be one of the cheaper buyouts in the conference.

One could make the argument that football $$ fuels the school so football should get the lionshare of money to firing coaches

That was as of 4/1 which means he only had 2yrs left on his contract at the time. Would like to see the current buyout. Be curious to see if that buyout number went up or stayed the same. 

11 minutes ago, Ron Mexico said:

That was as of 4/1 which means he only had 2yrs left on his contract at the time. Would like to see the current buyout. Be curious to see if that buyout number went up or stayed the same. 

The buyout stayed the same on a per-year basis. So you should expect to see that number go up from $2.52M to around $3.78M.

Just now, HuskerFever said:

The buyout stayed the same on a per-year basis. So you should expect to see that number go up from $2.52M to around $3.78M.

If it's the same it will be 2.52M on April 1st of 2019.

The amount is 105K per month which is $1.26M/year

With a 2 year extension it would have been 3,78M at the end of 2019 and 5.04M if it had been 3.

27 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

If it's the same it will be 2.52M on April 1st of 2019.

The amount is 105K per month which is $1.26M/year

With a 2 year extension it would have been 3,78M at the end of 2019 and 5.04M if it had been 3.

Good point. That's assuming he makes it the full year though. At this juncture, I don't really know.

41 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

Good point. That's assuming he makes it the full year though. At this juncture, I don't really know.

When is the last time we fired anyone mid-season? When's the last time we fired anyone mid-season for not winning enough?