NBA Playoffs

khoock

2 hours ago, Blindcheck said:

It is easy how people see the NBA as being officiated with Bias.

The inconsistency of calling fouls is just an example....the Harden non calls were huge and if you compare it to a couple shooting fouls that the Warriors got, you can see why those that watch the NBA question everything.

NBA officiating is really bad in my opinion...They ignore obvious violations and then will randomly call one that could be called at any time in the game.

I can't stand how they ignore obvious lane violations during Free throws...it makes the game look sloppy and poorly organized....and if they called it, it would clean up immediately.

Sloppy and poorly organized is an excellent way of call it.

I don't really like to watch the NBA because of many reasons, but to me the game would even be better if you just let them call their own.. 

It it is like they want the league to be like how you play the pickup games, but that often makes for games that are hard to watch for the casual fan or for most basketball fan over the age of 50.?

What bothers me a little bit is the complete difference in how the game is called in the paint or on post up situations.  Guys can get away with murder down there, yet outside if you breathe on a guy it is a foul, especially if it is James.  The game needs to be called more similarly in all places on the court.  It would help bring post play back into the NBA game as well.  

2 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

Can we please stop with the LeBron to the Lakers talk. That would be worse than Malone/Payton, Howard/ Nash x10

Hey,

Handy just heard LeBron is going to the LA after the season.

Will be taken the kids and wife for much needed vaca... ?

5 hours ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Hey,

Handy just heard LeBron is going to the LA after the season.

Will be taken the kids and wife for much needed vaca... ?

He has a home in Brentwood, that doesn't mean he's pullin on a Gold jersey...

I feel like Lebron is going to the Rockets.  By not winning Game 7, the Rockets left the door open for him to sign for a team that is actually better than the Cavs (and may be better than the Warriors right now) but has yet to prove it.  If they add Lebron, the Warriors dynasty is over. 

OR the Cavs will get Kawhi in the offseason.  

OR LBJ signs with the Spurs to play with Kawhi and Pop (and whoever else would make that their destination).  

I don't see any other scenario that gets Bron past KD and co.  

36 minutes ago, LK1 said:

I feel like Lebron is going to the Rockets.  By not winning Game 7, the Rockets left the door open for him to sign for a team that is actually better than the Cavs (and may be better than the Warriors right now) but has yet to prove it.  If they add Lebron, the Warriors dynasty is over. 

OR LBJ signs with the Spurs to play with Kawhi and Pop (and whoever else would make that their destination).  

I think Lebron stays in the East...

I think he either teams up with Simmons and Embid...or he joins Giannis in Milwaukee.

Or he might just stay in Cleveland

1 hour ago, LK1 said:

If winning a title is all that is considered his best bet is goimg to  Boston. Kyrie would be furious but he’d also get a ring. 

14 hours ago, Blindcheck said:

I think Lebron stays in the East...

I think he either teams up with Simmons and Embid...or he joins Giannis in Milwaukee.

Or he might just stay in Cleveland

I don't think he's a good fit in Philly--not enough shooters and Simmons clogs the lane for their offense with his complete inability to shoot.  Not enough basketballs for he and Lebron.  I don't think the Bucks have enough overall talent to lure him.  I think he wants to play with proven vets like Harden and CP3. 

41 minutes ago, LK1 said:

Or the Warriors.  That would be the end of the NBA.  Lol.  But Houston seems like the best realistic fit to me.  CP3 is his son's godfather.  

I think that causes the same problems that OKC went through this year. You would have three people that need the ball in their hands to be effect. I don’t think basketball wise it’s a good fit. I really think his best fit is Boston. Don’t know if that would ever happen. Also staying in the East gives you a much easier road to the finals. 

17 minutes ago, Dean Smith said:

I think that causes the same problems that OKC went through this year. You would have three people that need the ball in their hands to be effect. I don’t think basketball wise it’s a good fit. I really think his best fit is Boston. Don’t know if that would ever happen. Also staying in the East gives you a much easier road to the finals. 

I dont think that will be the case next year. Philly is going to be a Top 5 team in the NBA next year and the Celtics, if they are healthy, have a realistic chance to be the best team in the NBA.

On 5/28/2018 at 11:13 PM, Faux Mike Peltz said:

Nationally, not too many give Lue much credit because he’s coaching Lebron, so it should be “easy” to get to the finals.  Funny how Phil Jackson was the “zen master” and he coached MJ, Kobe, and Shaq... 

I have held off  the man love for Jackson for just this fact.  Stick him with a sub-500 team with no superstar and lets see how he does.

1 hour ago, Dean Smith said:

I don't think so with Lebron.  He's too unselfish for that to be an issue.  Same with CP3.  I think those two dudes just want to win as many chips as possible.  Lebron will likely go down as the all time assist leader, and Houston would get him there quickly.  Any team with better players is going to mean his scoring might drop a tad.  I don't think he'd care.  At this point, he'll go down as the statistical greatest player ever.  He needs 2-3 more rings to surpass MJ from a legacy standpoint though, imo.  

5 minutes ago, LK1 said:

I don't think so with Lebron.  He's too unselfish for that to be an issue.  Same with CP3.  I think those two dudes just want to win as many chips as possible.  Lebron will likely go down as the all time assist leader, and Houston would get him there quickly.  Any team with better players is going to mean his scoring might drop a tad.  I don't think he'd care.  At this point, he'll go down as the statistical greatest player ever.  He needs 2-3 more rings to surpass MJ from a legacy standpoint though, imo.  

I don’t think it has anything to do with selfishness. Labron is not a catch and shoot guy, his strength is coming off a pick and roll. It’s a style thing. Different players have different strengths and CP3, Harding and James all need the ball in their hands to be at their most effective. I think two of them could make it work but three players would be rough.  It’s not like any of the three would be willing to move to the second unit where they would be dominant. I think they would be alright but just not the best fit together. 

I second the comments that Simmons and Lebron would be horrible on the court together. You would need to move Lebron off the ball (lol) because Simmons is no threat to score outside of 12 feet.

Now, Lebron to rockets, that would be real juicy. I doubt he leaves the East though, he is a proven pragmatist