Karrington Davis is officially 'N'

He probably didn’t commit so much to Nebraska for hunter as to more of the recovery plan Nebraska has for his injury.

Either way glad to have him, probably won’t contribute next year but should be fun to watch long term. 

interesting that heiman didn’t sign his LOI today even tho hunter wasn’t his head recruiter. 

If the injury discussion above is about Karrington Davis, here’s the story from HuskerOnline.com:

“I just came off of injury, so the facilities and the rehab they have there all played into me making my decision. I just felt like it was the best fit for me.”  . . .   The injury Davis suffered was a bone impingement and a labrum tear in his hip last spring. He said he’s well on his way to a full recovery and now the next hurdle was getting back to the level he was at when he was a star in the St. Louis prep ranks.”

Translation:  he’s been dealing with a lot of hip pain.

Edited by Swan88

If the injury discussion above is about Karrington Davis, here’s the story from HuskerOnline.com:

“I just came off of injury, so the facilities and the rehab they have there all played into me making my decision. I just felt like it was the best fit for me.”  . . .   The injury Davis suffered was a bone impingement and a labrum tear in his hip last spring. He said he’s well on his way to a full recovery and now the next hurdle was getting back to the level he was at when he was a star in the St. Louis prep ranks.”

Translation:  he’s been dealing with a lot of hip pain.
Sounds a lot like Isaiah Thomas' injury. Did Davis have surgery?

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk