OT: Frozen Four

Couldn't think of any place to put it but I just noticed that the Frozen Four this year consisted of 3 of 4 Big Ten teams. Sure, I don't feel good about including Notre Dame in there either. Nonetheless. Moral of the story is that I'd be happy to see Nebraska move up from a club league and start playing in the big leagues.

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

The Illini are looking to add hockey & the Big Ten would then be at 8 teams, if & when that occurs.

It's too bad we couldn't get the jump on them and take that #8 spot. I could be completely wrong, but I think there's a large enough base of fans that would support a varsity hockey team.

Just now, HuskerFever said:

It's too bad we couldn't get the jump on them and take that #8 spot. I could be completely wrong, but I think there's a large enough base of fans that would support a varsity hockey team.

I suspect if football had been operating at full capacity (i.e. winning), then hockey *might* have been on the table.....