Matt Mooney

Agsker

53 minutes ago, OmahaHusker said:

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/South-Dakota-graduate-transfer-Matt-Mooney-has-high-major-options-117200673

No real surprise with what's going on with the coaching staff and level of uncertainty, but based on this article seems like we're on the outside looking in with Mooney.

I don't think he was ever a top priority. Sure we did our due diligence and inquired, and I'm sure the Miles/Smith connection was what opened that door up. Mooney and Miles do follow each other on Twitter (I've got all the twitter insight today), but other than that, I just don't think he's been a priority. Now if we think we might lose Xavier somehow, maybe we'll step it up with Mooney, but it is probably too little too late

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ConkintheCorner said:

Texas Tech it is!!  Creighton strikes out again

No matter where he chose from out of his final 3 (TTech, CU, and Northwestern), we would almost certainly see him on the schedule next year. Might see him in KC in November unless we somehow avoid Tech, but knowing our luck, we won't.