Really OT

Since many of you often use rock and roll clips in your various posts, I would like to know your favorite rock groups.  Many of you seem to be into the music scene (at least the classic rock groups!) So who do you like?  I will start with my favs (not really in order)

1. The Beatles (of course)

2. The Clash

3. The Replacements

4. INXS

5. Green Day

6. Death Cab For Cutie

As you can see the 60's British invasion, the 80's punk/new wave sound and modern and classic alternative for me.

30 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Since many of you often use rock and roll clips in your various posts, I would like to know your favorite rock groups.  Many of you seem to be into the music scene (at least the classic rock groups!) So who do you like?  I will start with my favs (not really in order)

2. The Clash

3. The Replacements

4. INXS

5. Green Day

6. Death Cab For Cutie

As you can see the 60's British invasion, the 80's punk/new wave sound and modern and classic alternative for me.

Wow am I dead and gone.  I have heard of 2 of those.  I thought The Replacements was a movie.  

Since we're just talking groups, here's mine:

1)  Beatles 

Tied for 2nd;  proper use or not, I wanted to do a semi colon  :)

2)  Temptations

2)  Three Dog Night

2)  Four Tops

2)  Aerosmith

2)  CCR

2)  Grass Roots

2)  Bread  (that's a surprise)

2)  The Who

2)  Kinks

2)  Dave Clark Five

2)  Jackson 5  (they actually were kick ass)

Honorable mention;  another semi colon...

Rolling Stones, Skynyrd, Cream, Traveling Wilburys, ELO, Moody Blues, Four Seasons.

3 hours ago, HB said:

Wow am I dead and gone.  I have heard of 2 of those.  I thought The Replacements was a movie.  

It was a movie but they are also a post modern/punk band from Minneapolis in the 80s and 90s. Lead singer Paul Westerberg has made a number of solo albums after they broke up, if that helps at all.

5 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

2. The Clash

3. The Replacements

4. INXS

5. Green Day

6. Death Cab For Cutie

Thank you for saying INXS! They don’t get the love they should