Day and Time Contest

cipsucks

Since we're all waiting for the Bill Moos decision on what is going to happen with the men's basketball program, how about a fun little contest to pass the time.  I'm not asking what his decision will be, I want predictions of the day and time the official announcement arrives.  An announcement that an announcement is coming doesn't count.

Whomever is closest, even if they go over, wins 2 bags of jerky and 2 beef sticks.

Good luck and Go Big Red!

3 hours ago, cipsucks said:

Since we're all waiting for the Bill Moos decision on what is going to happen with the men's basketball program, how about a fun little contest to pass the time.  I'm not asking what his decision will be, I want predictions of the day and time the official announcement arrives.  An announcement that an announcement is coming doesn't count.

Whomever is closest, even if they go over, wins 2 bags of jerky and 2 beef sticks.

Good luck and Go Big Red!

Hopefully why I am eating at Conlee's so we can discuss

9 hours ago, Mr. Red said:

Monday, March 26th.  1:00 pm CDT.  

Thank you for keeping the content of the announcement out of this so it doesn't turn into another one of "those threads"

Thank you, Mr. Red.  I love coming to this site because "those threads" are few and far between.  This site is like walking into an episode of "Cheers."  When you walk in, everyone yells "Norm!"  (an aside here, our Norm is actually a hybrid of Norm and Cliff.  He has humor, and, facts up his ass. I digress...)   Proper use of commas....

I purposely left out the content of the announcement because the Miles contract thread is drifting south.  No reason to get nasty.  It will all work out.

I do want to add a proviso to the contest.  If anyone actually nails the day and time of the announcement, you get a free steak dinner at Conlee's.  :)  No expiration date.