Okay we have the typical doom and gloom post

colhusker

about who is leaving here early or transferring.  Of the other teams in the conference, who do you see leaving their said school early or transferring.

I will start with Bridges at Michigan State entering the NBA draft this time around.

Was going to go with Grant Gibbs but that was like shooting fish in a barrel.

7 minutes ago, nustudent said:

Leron Black of Illinois has left

Tyler Cook of Iowa is testing the waters but not signed with an agent so he could still return 

Forgot about Cook, think he needs one more year but when he played well he looked like a man playing with youngins.

29 minutes ago, colhusker said:

about who is leaving here early or transferring.  Of the other teams in the conference, who do you see leaving their said school early or transferring.

I will start with Bridges at Michigan State entering the NBA draft this time around.

I believe Jaren Jackson from MSU will also be gone. I think he is a projected lottery pick.

1 hour ago, colhusker said:

I think Gibbs is coming back.