Ominous Tweet Re: Roster Attrition

So, as to the original subject, this is a major offseason for MIles and staff.  Keep the band together and we're talking about a top 3 team in the B1G.  Lose key pieces and we're looking at a likely losing season which, at this point in Miles' tenure, would be unacceptable.  

It’s certainly fun to be Husker hoops fan huh?   It’s very tempting to believe that fate working out in a multude of weird and curious circumstances  or bad luck or a curse...have got this program in a stranglehold that keeps up from getting over the hump.  For us to have roster turnover after this year ( oh I know it’s now normal)...just take us (the fans) out to the wood shed and expose our bellies so we can voluntarily take on the next punch to the gut.   It’s tempting to give up (very), but of course we won’t.

1 hour ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

I’m guessing he’s going oversees to play rather than transferring to another school but I could be wrong. It’s another open scholarship atleast 

So it opens another scholie (big deal). We won't fill them all anyway. WE NEED BIGS!!! Sorry guys Jordy is not that good, took too many steps backwards