Postseason Tourney Talk

16 minutes ago, jayschool said:
14 hours ago, Ron Mexico said:

As you are probably well aware absolutely no one is going to care.

There are a few dozen people in central Pennsylvania who care. And maybe Pat Chambers' barber.

What's going to be the over/under for how many times they mention or show Flavor Flav during the NIT Championship?

Here's something interesting about Nebraska's RPI rank since the Huskers lost to Michigan in the Big Ten Tournament. Before the game, our RPI was at 57. After the game on March 2, it was at 64, which is where it was when the NCAA Tournament selection committee made its choices. From there, it went to 56 on March 12, the day after the selections, and is now up to No. 54, based on the success, I'm presuming, of Michigan, Penn State and maybe even a little North Texas and Mississippi State. Note how much our SOS and SOS rank has increased since we stopped playing. Too little, and definitely too late.

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 1.59.50 PM.png

Edited by jayschool

On 3/25/2018 at 5:54 PM, HuskerFever said:

Looks like Kent got to spend some quality time with the Doc.

(Is it time to start spreading rumors about prospective coach sightings in Nebraska and start tracking flight numbers?)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If KU wins, I believe it'll be the first time since 1988 NU will have played both teams in the title game.

Also should UM win Monday, 1988 was the last time NU beat the eventual national champion during the season, I believe.

Glad I doubled down on UM with the halftime number to go with the -5.5 before the game. Easy money - never a doubt. :lol:

Edited by throwback

11 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Man oh man.  How did Michigan, a lowly Big Ten team, make it to the championship game.  I just can't understand!!!  Sheesh, how did the "experts" misunderstand college basketball so badly.  Goodness, a fifth place team in "DOWN CONFERENCE" make it to this game?

It's because the Missouri Valley was down this year as well. ;)