Sign in to follow this  
RexxRacerX

Wait a second. According to ESPN, UW gets to host, as a 5 seed?

So, I was just looking over schedules and matchups now that I've calmed down a bit from the fiasco of last night...  According to ESPN, it shows Washington is Home and Boise St. is Away, is this a typo, or was there a scheduling conflict for Boise?  Boise St. is the 4 seed, Washington is the 5 seed...

I'll go benefit of the doubt on this one and say travel costs.  It's probably easier and cheaper for us to go to Stark Vegas, and easier and cheaper to get from Boise to Seattle.

But I hear you, there's a lot of head scratching to their rhyme and reason this year for just about everything!

4 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Also noticed in the article that it said Boise and Washington played a scrimmage before the season!!  Why in the hell didn't they switch us and Boise so we could play someone new??

The Big Ten and the Mountain West are equivalent conferences according to some pundits, so that's just bad for TV. :huh:

41 minutes ago, RexxRacerX said:

It's probably easier and cheaper for us to go to Stark Vegas, and easier and cheaper to get from Boise to Seattle.

Geography played into the seeding. It's no co-incidence that Louisiana and LSU are playing each other, for instance.