2017-2018 HHC March Madness Bracket Challenge

It's that time of year again, but this time it hurts just a little bit more. Who's ready to have a better bracket than Pomery, Lunardi, and all of the other self-proclaimed proctologists (not a typo)?

RPI. KPI. SOR. BPI. POM. SAG. SOR. Quadrant 1. Throw them all out the window.

Test your skills and claim the HHC Bracket Challenge title!

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/123080/invitation?key=5e6f4489ec701cbf&soc_trk=lnk

23 hours ago, jimmykc said:

I'm not entering. I was still so angry in the only bracket I have filled out that I found myself picking a final four of Pac-12 and Big 10 teams because of the disrespect given those leagues this year.

Yes!!! Lol

Omg what id give to see that actually happen too. Screw this SEC and Big 12 bias noise

53 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

Nothing says I have no life like Waylon Von Smack, the dude who has been multi-banned from here and spends his time crapping on the Huskers, once again crawling over here to sign up for our tourney bracket.  :wub::wub::wub::wub:

I'm kind of surprised he didn't advance Creighton and Seton Hall to the Final Four.  In Creighton's case he has them beating the number one overall seed Virginia.  No reason to believe they can't handle Arizona too...LOL

Oh, and love the Providence/Xavier and Butler/Villanova elite 8 matchups.

This year's Big East may very well be the deepest, best college basketball league in the history of the sport!

• 2 weeks later...